If you are having problems with dealing with the mother, counselling is available and can be accessed through the Family Court. If counselling is not a viable option and communications are hostile it is a great idea to instruct a lawyer. Instructing a lawyer will mean that they are able to negotiate arrangements on behalf of you which will take the immediate pressure off your relationship with your child’s mother and will help you to ensure that the focus of your custody arrangements is your child’s best interests and welfare.

Jeremy Sutton and his team of barristers are experienced and able to help you resolve disputes over the care arrangements of your child.

“The information posted on this website is prepared for a general audience, without investigation into the facts of any particular case. This information is no substitute for legal advice and does not create a lawyer-client relationship; you are advised to consult with a lawyer on any legal issue.”